An excellent managerial opportunity exists for an experienced nursing manager to provide after hours leadership and management of the nursing team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments;
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost efficient;
- Coordinate patient admissions;
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Tertiary Qualification in a health related discipline or management (desired);
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (desired);
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios.
Hospital, located in central Brisbane, is an acute facility with a large theatre complex & a specialist centre. Hospital provides Acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Drug and Alcohol and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.