An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and dynamic Registered Nurse to join the after-hours coordinator team at a private hospital in Darwin. Previous management experience is essential with experience in after-hours coordinator highly desirable.
As an After Hours Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Over-seeing safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaison with the Nurse Unit Manager of all wards and departments
- Ensuring all areas are staffed appropriately and cost efficiently
- Coordination of patient admissions
- Over-seeing the safety of all patients and hospital staff
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior nursing role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
Hospital, located in Darwin, is a 104 bed acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions