An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and dynamic Registered Nurse to join the after-hours coordinator team at a private hospital in Darwin. Previous management experience is essential with experience in after-hours coordinator highly desirable.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments;
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost efficient;
- Coordinate patient admissions;
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Current N.T. Working with Children's clearance (Ochre card);
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Tertiary Qualification in a health related discipline or management (desired);
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (desired);
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.