An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and motivated senior nurse to step up into the After Hours Manager position at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator you will support the Director of Clinical Services and the Nursing Administration team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operational management of the hospital after hours
- Leadership of a clinical team to deliver safe, timely patient focused care to ensure optimal outcomes for all stakeholders
- Create and maintain culture of best practice and continuous quality improvement
- Develop strong working relationships with Visiting Medical Officers and the multidisciplinary team
- Maintain effective resource management and develop and monitor efficiency strategies to achieve organisational goals
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Experience at ANUM level or above for a minimum of 3 years.
- Current ALS Level 1 certification (or prepared to obtain within 3 months of appointment, at candidates own cost)
- Demonstrated effective management and leadership skills
- Have a good understanding of OH&S and Risk Management
- Highly motivated, accountable and enthusiastic
- Committed to professional and team development, ability to engage all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Computer proficient
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private rehabilitation and general medical facility with extensive outpatient and community based services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.