An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing leader to undertake the key leadership role providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and hospital at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As the After Hours Coordinator you will be responsible for the afterhours management of the hospital by coordinating patient admissions and flow throughout the hospital, managing human and material resources efficiently, providing clinical support as required and authorisation of staff and maintenance contractor call-in as required. You will be the delegated Manager on site after hours and will liaise with the Executive member On-Call and report any significant events immediately.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ years' post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards same
- Experience in leadership and management
- Advance problem solving skills and ability to manage in an acute surgical setting
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute hospital with 9 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.