An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and motivated senior nurse to step up into the After Hours Manager position at a private hospital in Sydney. The After Hours Hospital Coordinator is a pivotal member of the health care team providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and hospital.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) and heads of departments
- Ensure all areas are staffed according to patient acuity and utilising appropriate skill mix
- Coordinate patient admissions
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and allocate resources appropriately
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios
Key to the hospital’s success is a highly skilled and expert team of staff who are supported by a comprehensive range of professional development opportunities.
Hospital is located in Western Sydney and provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a orthopaedics, urology, ear, nose and throat, paediatrics, gastroenterology and endoscopy, general, bariatric, gynaecology, plastic and reconstructive surgeries as well as neurosurgery dental.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.