After Hours Nurse Manager | Sydney
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced nursing manager to lead join the management team at a private hospital in North West Sydney.
As the After Hours Nurse Manager you will be responsible for the operational management and support of the hospital after hours through efficient and effective management of resources.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- At least 5 years experience in rehabilitation, mental health or acute medical/surgical nursing
- Have an understanding of continuous improvement and WH&S
- A strong commitment to customer service and quality outcomes
- Ability to work within a team environment and promote team nursing model
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or willingness to undertake same or equivalent experience
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of staff scheduling systems and rostering patterns
- Demonstrated well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Private Hospitals NSW Nurses' & Midwives' (state) Award
- Commitment to developing management and leadership competence
The hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in care delivery and patient goal attained/outcomes.
Hospital, located in North West Sydney, is a 111 bed facility offering inpatient and day treatment programs for mood and anxiety disorders, psychosis intervention, depression, PTSD, Anger Management and medically assisted detoxification from alcohol and other substances, as well as in orthopaedics, neurological, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.