A unique key leadership role has become available for a dynamic leader to provide clinical direction & operational management and to provide after-hours support for staff and VMOs at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the After Hours Manager you will make an impact by coordinating patient admissions, staff and material resources to meet KPIs, being the emergency controller, authorisation of staff and maintenance contractor call-in and providing clinical support.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post graduate qualification in Leadership and Management (or willingness to complete);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership role in a large acute hospital environment;
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Advanced clinical competence and proven experience in clinical supervision;
- Proven track record with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills;
- Demonstrated problem solving ability;
- High degree of computer literacy;
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care.
Applicants must be willing to be rostered and work all shift types and all days including weekends.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. There are private and public 36 bed Critical Care Units that each include 6 coronary care beds each equipped to provide highly specialised care & close monitoring of critically ill adult patients and provide care in cardiology, post cardiothoracic surgery, post interventional surgery, post interventional cardiology, neurology and stroke, renal medicine and respiratory medicine.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.