Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses with experience in dementia care to work at a residential centre near Newcastle.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aged Care;
- The ability to work independently and to accept a level of responsibility, and be able to work as part of a supportive team environment;
- A desire and passion for caring for people living with dementia;
- Experience in providing care for another person is well regarded (eg, aged care, child care, disability care);
- Basic knowledge (or willingness to gain knowledge) of people living with dementia and their needs;
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing need;
- The ability to problem-solve.
The facility offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Facility, located in Cardiff, specialises in aged and dementia care. With nine separate cottages, each with 9-15 beds, this home-like environment offers residents a greater sense of belonging and independence.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.