Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and professional Registered Nurses to join a peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a peri-operative setting
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers excellent Employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a busy 62 bed facility, providing a comprehensive range of cardiac, orthopaedic, surgical and medical services. The hospital operates 3 operating theatres, a Cardiac Catheter lab, Coronary Care Unit, a Day Surgery Unit and a 4-bed High Dependency Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.