Excellent opportunities currently exist for experienced anaesthetic Registered Nurses with PACU experience to join the professional theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in anaesthetic nursing
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff.
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.