An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Anaesthetic / Recovery Registered Nurse to join the Endoscopy team at a private hospital in Sydney.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Current clinical practice as Anaesthetic / Recovery nurse with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role;
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a high acuity facility. The Endoscopy and Day Surgery Unit is standalone, which comprises two integrated Endoscopy suites, showcasing the latest medical technology. One suite is fitted specifically for endoscopy diagnostic and interventional procedures and the second suite is for all endoscopy and day surgery procedures. The Specialities are Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP, EUS, EBUS and Enteroscopy procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.