Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards)
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital, located in Adelaide, is a small facility with 13 Day Stay Chairs and three Operating Theatres. Operating theatres are fully equipped with up to date technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.