Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Part time opportunities are currently available with contracted hours to be determined in line with successful applicant and the needs of the hospital.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous Anaesthetics &/or Recovery experience is essential
- Recent clinical experience in a peri-operative setting is highly desirable
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialties (highly desirable)
- Enrolled Nurses must have Medication Endorsement & completion of IV Management module
- Enrolled Nurses to hold an Advanced Diploma for specialty area (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including proven ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts and be part of an on-call roster
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.