Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Recovery / Anaesthetics team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful candidate will have a passion for nursing and will enjoy working in a busy environment caring for patients with a variety of surgical conditions.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years current clinical experience in an acute operating room setting;
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self development;
- The flexibility to participate in the rotating on-call roster including weekends and evening shifts;
- Post graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing desirable.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24/7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility with 6 operating theatres and a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10 bed recovery room. Surgical specialties include: cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, gynaecology, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT, vascular and dental. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.
- Developing Recovery / Anaesthetics Unit
- Modern and well equipped facility
- Rotating on-call roster including weekends and evening shifts