Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic and/or recovery experience to join the team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience in Anaesthetics and/or Recovery within an acute care facility (experience in both departments preferred);
- Understanding of the Australian College of Peri-operative Nurses (ACORN) Standards and National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing workloads within a complex environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with patients, clients and their families and colleagues to enhance service delivery and to guide others in providing service excellence.
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility, which provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.