Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic and/or recovery experience to join the team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
The right candidate will be committed to the provision of quality health care in a team environment.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum one year’s experience in a hospital theatre environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Post graduate peri-operative qualification desirable
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility, which provides Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.