Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Auckland. Hospital operates during core hours, Monday to Friday. Participating in an on call roster is a requirement of the role.
The right candidates will have outstanding customer service skills, work positively in a team environment, demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are focused on the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- Current NZNC Annual Practising Certificate
- Over 2 years recent post graduate experience in an Operating Theatre environment
- Previous experience in a New Zealand operating theatre setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within an harmonious team environment
- Well-developed planning, prioritisation and time management skills
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward program
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- PDRP recognition programme
Hospital, located in central Auckland, is a modern private surgical facility offering a wide range of surgical services and post-operative care to around 4,500 patients each year. This four-theatre hospital provides 43 in-patient beds and 6 day stay chairs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.