An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse to become part of a dynamic Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in North Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 4 years Anaesthetic experience;
- Availability to cover evening and weekend call as necessary;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Flexibility and availability;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
Hospital, located in North Brisbane, is a small medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility. The hospital has three operating theatres including a day surgery unit, a rehabilitation unit and surgical & medical unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.