An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and dedicated Peri-operative Registered Nurse to join the Anaesthetic Unit at a private day hospital on the Gold Coast. Monday to Friday shifts. No on call.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities and staff recognition and reward program.
Hospital is located in the Gold Coast and is an advanced day facility. The five day surgery theatre complex includes ophthalmology, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy and maxillofacial surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.