Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to become part of a dynamic Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in North Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in anaesthetic nursing
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility and availability
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Hospital, located in North Brisbane, is a small medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility. The hospital has three operating theatres including a day surgery unit, a rehabilitation unit and surgical & medical unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.