An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic theatre registered nurse to join the Peri-operative Services at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience as an Anaesthetic Nurse;
- Specialist knowledge with experience and skills in Anaesthetics;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills within a multidisciplinary team environment;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills;
- Must be available to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster.
The department offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a fun, friendly work environment.
You will be provided with:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- Support from executive management;
- Professional development and promotional opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute care facility with a reputation for providing quality health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. Hospital offers a range of medical and surgical services and is well supported by Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, High Dependency Care, Intensive Care, Renal Dialysis, Oncology and a busy Emergency Department. The Operating Suite comprises 3 theatres plus an endoscopy suite. The CSSD is a separate department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.