Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic experience to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidenced based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- 4 year experience in Anaesthetics;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with NSQHS Standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The theatre complex consists of 13 operating theatres and 2 Endoscopy and Day Surgery theatres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.