Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses who have the skills required to work in the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Over 3 years’ experience in a theatre hospital clinical environment;
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide a high standard of clinical care;
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus and team approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team;
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Outstanding working environment and facilities;
- Innovative education and training programs;
- Fantastic employee benefits;
- Supportive management team;
- Career Development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 13 Operating Theatres, including a purpose-built robotic theatre, and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.