Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses with previous experience in anaesthetic nursing to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes. You will be working in an environment that is friendly, supportive and patient focused.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous theatre experience;
- A Post Graduate Qualification Peri-operative Nursing desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to successfully work within a multidisciplinary team.
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute facility providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.