Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic experience to work in a developing Operating Theatre complex at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years theatre experience
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. Hospital is currently in the process of expanding, with 2 brand new theatres and 24 surgical beds due for completion in 2017-2018. Hospital specialises in Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, General & Plastic Surgery, Gastroenterology & Endoscopy, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Mental Health Services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.