Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in peri-operative nursing
- A strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice
Hospital, located in Orange, is an acute facility including a 5 Operating Theatres, Mental Health Clinic and a Rehabilitation Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.