Anaesthetic Registered Nurses | Perth
Excellent opportunities exist for qualified and motivated Registered Nurses with previous Anaesthetic experience to join the Peri-operative team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Registered Nurse you will provide effective clinical care to patients, you will work within a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology and many more. You will provide support to the Anaesthetist/Surgeon and contribute to quality projects.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous peri-operative experience (minimum of 1 years’ anaesthetic experience)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to teach novice staff
Hospital offers excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Flexible family friendly work arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Professional development opportunities and study leave assistance
- Free onsite employee parking
- Employee assistance program
Hospital, located in Perth, is a 738 bedded modern hospital offering a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.