Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre complex at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available. The theatre complex runs a 5 day rotating roster and operates on most Saturdays on a needs basis.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years anaesthetic experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices
- Proven ability to provide excellent clinical skills in line with best practice
- Self motivated and can work independently
- Flexibility with roster
- Post Graduate Cert/Diploma in operating theatres desirable
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 7 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardio-thoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.