Anaesthetic Technician | Auckland
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic Technicians to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Auckland. Hospital operates during core hours, Monday to Friday. Participating in an on call roster is a requirement of the role.
- NZ Registered AT with current Practicing Certificate
- Current expertise in the knowledge and practice of Peri-operative Anaesthetic Technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within an harmonious team environment
- Well-developed planning, prioritisation and time management skills
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward program
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- PDRP recognition programme
Hospital, located in central Auckland, is a modern private surgical facility offering a wide range of surgical services and post-operative care to around 4,500 patients each year. This four-theatre hospital provides 43 in-patient beds and 6 day stay chairs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.