Angiography / Coronory Care Unit Registered Nurse | Sydney
Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Cath Lab at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available, Monday - Friday with a willingness to be on call, including weekends and a flexibility of hours in relation to shifts.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Scrub Scout for interventional procedures in Cath Lab
- Admitting / Discharging Patients
- Haemodynamic Monitoring
- Responding to the changing dynamics of the Angiography Unit Patients
- Adhering to WH&S requirements i.e Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) i.e Lead Protection
- Liaising with other areas i.e CCU / ICU
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current / previous CCL experience min 3years
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving department and ability to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the team
- Proven organisational skills
- High level of clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Able to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Excellent time management skills with flexibility of start and finish times
- Available to be on-call on a seven day rotating roster
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a 277 bedded high acuity facility. The Cath Lab provides the latest in cardiac catheterisation, peripheral angiography, and radiology cases to the community. In recent times the team has been trained in & performed leading edge procedures including TAVI, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, & Micra Leadless Pacemakers.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.