Angiography Registered Nurses | Darwin
Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic Angiography Registered Nurses who are ready to work in stimulating and busy environment to join the team at a private hospital in Darwin. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager and team to ensure care is patient centred and delivered with empathy and respect
- Providing safe, high quality care that meets best practice standards
- Participation in the hospitals quality program
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating the cardiac nursing care of the patient
- Working in collaboration with Cardiologists and other members of the Cath Lab team to ensure patient safety and accessibility of identified equipment / consumables predicted to be required to successfully complete the procedure
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound coronary care, angiography or emergency knowledge, experience and clinical practice
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Up to date National Police Check and NT Working with Children card (or willing to obtain)
Hospital offers flexible and family friendly working conditions.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is a 104 bed acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.