Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous scrub experience to join the Angiography Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Scrub/Scout for interventional procedures in Cath Lab/Angiography;
- Admitting/Discharging Patients;
- Haemodynamic Monitoring;
- Responding to the changing dynamics of the cardiac/vascular patients;
- Adhering to WH&S requirements i.e Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) i.e Lead Protection;
- Liaising with key departments i.e. Recovery, Surgical Admission Centre and Coronary Care Unit.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous Angiography experience (minimum of 3 years);
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving department and ability to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the team;
- Proven organisational skills;
- High level of clinical excellence;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Able to work effectively both in a team and autonomously;
- Excellent time management skills with flexibility of start and finish times;
- Available to be on-call on a seven day rotating roster (Monday - Friday).
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 11 operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite. The Angio/Hybrid labs provides the latest in cardiac catheterisation, peripheral angiography, and radiology cases to the community. This includes performing leading edge procedures such as TAVI, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, & Micra Leadless Pacemakers.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.