An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dedicated Associate Nurse Unit Manager at a private hospital in Shepparton.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Excellent clinical skills;
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills;
- Enjoy mentoring and developing junior and lesser qualified staff members;
- Support multi-disciplinary teams with clinical decision making;
- Ensure delivery of quality patient focused care within agreed standards and policies;
- Work within a team and have leadership qualities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to liaise effectively with VMOs and other departments.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.