Assistant Director of Clinical Services | Gold Coast
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Senior Manager to foster a dynamic culture and lead a dedicated and professional team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
This is a key leadership and management role within the Hospital accountable for:
- The efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department
- Planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department
- Working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive current clinical practice in a peri-operative role - minimum of 5 years
- Recent Management experience or leadership role in the Theatre environment
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated strength in leadership and management skills
- Ability to maintain a customer focus and team orientated approach
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage resources
- Focus on staff development and ability to impart knowledge effectively
- Proven experience in successfully communicating and negotiating with Medical Practitioners
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Benefit Club
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking & gym
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a 345 bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services. The cardio-thoracic and general 12 bed Intensive Care Unit utilises intra-aortic balloon pumps, renal replacement therapy, advanced haemodynamic monitoring, advanced ventilation techniques and all general ICU care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.