An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated nursing manager ready to take on a new and challenging role as Assistant Director of Clinical Services at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent full time position Monday - Friday.
The ADCS role supports the Director of Clinical Services in the efficient and effective staff management, delivery of safe patient care, doctor liaison to ensure quality clinical outcomes and superior patient satisfaction. Reporting to the DCS you will be responsible for Bed Managers and After Hours Manager, Hospital CMO’s, Hospital Patient Flow and the Hospital Discharge Planner Coordinator, Pre-Admission Clinic, Allied Health, Quality, Infection Control, Safety and Risk, Hospital wide education.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years post grad experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated risk management and WH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.