An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with expert knowledge within Anaesthetics to join the peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership in the anaesthetic department to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of this speciality group. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide clinical operational direction for the speciality ensuring efficient and effective management of resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Experience in cardiothoracic and paediatric anaesthesia desirable
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster including participation in the call roster
- Willingness to mentor new staff
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.