An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced nursing leader to undertake an ANUM role, supporting the Peri-operative Services Manager in the operation of the department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies & procedures, best practice and legislative requirements and for providing leadership and support to all staff, to ensure positive patient outcomes are achieved in line with departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years peri-operative nursing experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and plan in a busy environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor and guide the performance of more junior nursing staff.
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical / Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.