An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse with management aspirations to step into the key leadership role in the department at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. It's a full time or part time position (minimum 0.6FTE).
The successful candidate will be able to liaise with consultant anaesthetic doctors as to their needs based on current best practice and patient safety. They will also closely monitor use and maintenance of anaesthetic department stock and equipment.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years current clinical experience in an acute operating room setting
- Post Grad qualifications in perioperative nursing, ideally in anaesthetics
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- An ability to participate in the on-call roster
- Experience working in a private hospital desirable
- Experience with GE Aysis anaesthetic machines desirable
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory and is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by a 33 cardiac bed coronary care unit with world class wireless monitoring. In addition, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.