An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse with desire to be a leader in this newly created senior positon in the Cath Lab Department at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for the right person to play a leading role in the development of cardiac angiography services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current clinical experience working in a Cath Lab, minimum 3 years
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An understanding of continuous improvement / risk management principles
- Evidence of commitment to self-development
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical Care desirable
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit. The Catheterisation Laboratory is newly build with “State of the art equipment”.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.