An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse with sound experience in coronary care to join a management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The right candidate will have strong clinical knowledge and experience in delivering best practice care in a coronary care environment and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Grade 2 Year 2 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge of nursing practice
- Excellent interpersonal communication prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to lead a team in a busy acute environment
- Strong desire to progress nursing career into management
- Previous exposure in rostering management of skill mix advantageous
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.