An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Associate Nurse Unit Manager to cover maternity leave in the DOSA / Endoscopy at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the ward to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous management/leadership experience
- Previous endoscopy experience
- Highly motivated and organised individual with proven time management and prioritisation skill
- Confident in dealing with all medical and other management staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment and give direction
- Ability to take part in on-call duties for the unit
- Flexible with start times and hours
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility with four Operating Theatres. The Day Procedure Unit caters for a wide range of patients. This includes gastroenterology, urology, EBUS, and short stay day surgery patients. The Day Procedure Unit comprises of six admission/recovery bays and a single endoscopy/procedure room.
The unit is responsible for admitting, recovery and discharge of all patients that are booked into the procedural area. In addition the unit also admits, recovers and discharges patients that are having day procedures elsewhere in the hospital e.g. coronary angiogram studies and smaller surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.