An excellent opportunity exists for experienced ANUM with a Critical Care Post Graduate qualification who would like to become a part of progressive leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the ward/unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based.
Applicants must have ability to manage a department, promote leadership and excellence in patient care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years post graduate clinical experience in the ED field
- Completed Post Graduate studies in critical care or emergency care
- Previous experience at AUM level or equivalent
- Strong customer service and team focus
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
Hospital offers its team:
- A generous Professional Development Allowance
- A friendly dynamic team environment
- Become part of a network of hospitals across Melbourne and across Australia
- Work with the latest technology
Hospital, located in Melbourne, has 359 beds and provides an extensive range of servicess including Cardiothoracic and Cardiology services, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Maternity Services, and a busy Emergency Department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.