An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Critical Care Registered Nurse to join the leadership team and lead a busy emergency department team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience at ANUM level or equivalent
- Experience in the Critical Care setting
- Degree in nursing
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- Computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
- Demonstrated HR management experience
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. The Emergency Department team provides 24/7 care and is committed to the provision of high standards of health care delivery and continually striving to improve performance.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.