An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the ANUM your responsibilities will include:
- providing clinical leadership to the endoscopy unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- providing clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management;
- effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of current Genca Standards
- Enodscope Reprocessing knowledge
- Interventional Endoscopy skills
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Experience in the Acute setting
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.