An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Medical Clinical Nurse who would like to become a part of progressive team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time position is available - rotating roster and night duty.
Applicants must have ability to manage a department, promote leadership and excellence in patient care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated nursing experience
- Post Graduate (or working towards) qualification
- Strong customer service and team focus
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
Hospital offers its team:
- A generous Professional Development Allowance
- A friendly dynamic team environment
- Become part of a network of hospitals across Melbourne and across Australia
- Work with the latest technology
Hospital, located in Melbourne, has 359 beds and provides an extensive range of servicess including Cardiothoracic and Cardiology services, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Maternity Services, and a busy Emergency Department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.