An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse ready to assume the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager in the General Medical / Surgical Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- Provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based;
- With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years working within the acute Medical/Surgical care environment;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a fast paced environment;
- Good communication & problem solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Flexibility with shifts.
Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, as well as a comprehensive oncological service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.