An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced surgical Registered Nurse to lead a dynamic team in the General Surgery at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
The right candidate will have experience working in cardiac services / critical care department and a passion for nursing leadership and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in the Acute setting/relevant to position and advanced skills
- Grade 2, Year 2 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge and leadership experience
- Proven experience in change management
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility with 13 Operating Rooms, providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.