An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Senior Registered Nurse providing an outstanding hospital experience to join a professional management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A Post Graduate Qualification in acute nursing;
- Consolidated nursing and management experience;
- Ability to problem solve and work within a changing work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to effectively problem solve and experience in conflict resolution;
- Proven track record in supporting VMOs and being responsive to a rapidly growing casemix;
- Ability to manage labour hours and other budgetary requirements.
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, provides an extensive range of healthcare services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services as well as providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.