An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced critical care nurse with leadership skills to join the expanding ICU team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. This is a 12 month maternity leave position. Ongoing employment opportunities may be available at the end the 12 months.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Critical Care qualifications
- Recent clinical experience working in an ICU
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit. The Intensive Care Unit cares for a range of adult patients in specialties including cardio-thoracic, cardiology, obstetrics, surgical and general medical ICU patients. The nursing team work 12 hour shifts on a rotating roster to service 24/7 critical care environment. All of the staff are supported by dedicated ICU educator.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.